Member System Conversion Letter
Notice of Planned Technology Upgrade – Service Interruption Schedule
*** Please take a moment to read this important information so you can be prepared and can plan ahead ***
Bill Pay Services – Last Bill Pay Processing Date is Friday, July 29th
ALL existing scheduled bill payments dated 7/29/2016 and going forward must be rescheduled.
New Bill Pay Services – Available Tuesday, August 2nd at 3:00 pm CST
Home Banking Online Services UNAVAILABLE
Saturday July 30th at 12:00 noon through Tuesday, August 2nd at 3:00 pm CST
Davenport Office and Drive-Thru CLOSED – Monday, August 1st, reopens Tuesday, August 2nd at 1:00 pm
Please plan to make transactions that require a branch visit prior to the closing on July 30th.
The purpose of this letter is to make sure you are aware of Bent River Community Credit Union’s planned technology upgrade beginning Saturday, July 30, 2016 continuing through Tuesday, August 2, 2016; during this time our services will be unavailable. This is an exciting project and we are working hard to ensure the upgrade is as seamless as possible. Following is information regarding what to expect after the upgrade is complete.
Important facts to note regarding our planned upgrade:
- All members will receive a monthly paper statement for July. Interest earned on regular share savings account will be posted on July 31st.
- Account statements will have an updated, easy to read layout beginning with your August statement.
- Main account numbers and account descriptions will not change; the suffix following your account number will change. The new computer system will eliminate the dash in the account number; Please refer to account descriptions to easily identify specific accounts.
- Savings 00 Savings will become an 01,
- Savings 01 will become a 02 and so on…
- Christmas Club accounts 05 will become 08
- IRA account designations of 40 will remain the same.
- Share draft account designations of 70, 71 and 72 will remain the same.
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Checks, and ATM Services will function normally.
- Automatic deposits and withdrawals (i.e. direct deposit, utility payments, etc.) will continue as usual.
NEW Online Banking Login Instructions:
As a current Online Banking user, you will notice a new system with significant improvements, including a simplified login process, improved security features, and enhanced account alert options. Your password and user name will be reset.
- Beginning Tuesday, August 2 AT 3:00 pm, you will be able to access our New Online Banking application by going to www.bentrivercreditunion.org and click on the Online Banking link.
- You need to log on using the following:
- Logon ID = your BRCCU account number (for example if your account number is currently 1234-00 you would type in your Logon ID of 123400.
- Security Code (password) = the last four digits of the primary account holder’s social security. You will be prompted to change your Security Code at this time.
- Follow the initial login process as prompted by the system; this will include setting up the Intelligent Authentication (establishing 3 security questions and answers and Security phrase). You will also be prompted to review your personal information. Be sure to update your information including your email address.
Should you need additional assistance with Online Banking you may contact the Davenport office for assistance.
Online Banking Helpful Information:
- Electronic Statement users will receive a paper statement for the month ending July 31, 2016 and WILL NOT receive an online copy as the system will be unavailable due to our system conversion.
- All Online Banking users will be able to sign up to receive notices electronically which will include Certificate, Loan, NSF/Overdraft and Tax Forms.
NEW Bill Pay Information:
You will experience a new Bill Pay system with some enhanced features. We STRONGLY suggest that you access your Bill Pay prior to July 29th to print a copy of all your current payee information as you will be required to re-enroll in the new system. You can still Bill Pay directly through Online Banking and no additional user names or passwords are required.
The steps below will give an idea on how easy it is to enroll in our new Bill Pay service starting at 3pm on Tuesday, 8/2/2016:
Bill Pay Enrollment
Step 1: To enroll in Bill Pay, click the Bill Pay Enrollment link found under the “Self Service” tab.
- Bill Pay Terms and Conditions must be selected/read.
- Checkbox must be checked.
- Click Enroll in Bill Pay button.
Thank you for your patience and continued patronage as we implement this important upgrade as part of our ongoing commitment to service excellence. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have regarding this information at (563) 391-2850.
Randy Hass, President/CEO
Bent River Community Credit Union